Česky English

History

ŽÁROHMOTY, Ltd. continues the long tradition of the production of ceramic wares and refractory materials in Třemošná which dates back to the years 1908 and 1909 when the ceramic factories Platinon and Bratři Mráčkové were founded. In 1948 both factories became part of the national enterprise Západočeské keramické závody Horní Bříza, n.p., which was transformed in 1992 into the joint-stock company KERAMIKA Horní Bříza, a.s..

Within the company a separate division named HOB Žárohmoty was set up in 1998 and became independent in 2000 as ŽÁROHMOTY, Ltd.

Platinon Factory
Brothers Mracek’s factory

This website uses cookies to customize it's content (more information).

This is required by the EU.

Disagree Agree